- Students Can Respond to Daily Writing Prompts, Inspired by The New York Times, at Home for Free – The New York Times
- Learn how to kickstart your freelance writing career for less than $30 – Mashable
- Budget 2020: VAT on e-books and newspapers scrapped – BBC News
- How to Optimize Your Blog For Search Engines – Business 2 Community
- Blogging for Agencies: How to Turn Content Into Customers – Business 2 Community
The “Publishing Roundtable: Writers, Agents, and Editors Talk About How to Get Your Work into the World” event was held on Wednesday, May 15.
Do you know what evergreen *content* is and how to optimize it for your strategy? Whether yes or no, read on for tips to optimize all *content*, including evergreen!
At the beginning of the spring 2019 semester, the Harvard Creative Writing program moved into a new space on the fourth floor of Lamont Library. Most of the …